with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Nokia 1.4, Nokia 6.3, and Nokia 7.3 May Launch in Late Q1 or Early Q2 This Year 23 Gennaio 2021Nokia 1.4, Nokia 6.3, and Nokia 7.3 could be launched in late Q1 or early Q2 2021, according to a report. Nokia 6.3 and Nokia 7.3 were originally expected to launch at IFA 2020 in September but that did not happen.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Lite Could Be in Development, Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2021) Leaked in Alleged CAD Renders 23 Gennaio 2021Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Lite could be in the pipeline as a new report claims it may launch in Wi-Fi, LTE, and 5G variants. A separate report shows alleged CAD-based renders of the rumoured Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2021).
- Xbox Live Gold Subscription Price Hike Plan Withdrawn by Microsoft Following Outrage From Users 23 Gennaio 2021Microsoft backtracked on a plan to raise the price for subscriptions to Xbox Live Gold, its paid online gaming platform, after outrage from users.
- Blizzard Absorbs Activision Studio Vicarious Visions After Dismantling Classic Games Team 23 Gennaio 2021Video game publisher Activision Blizzard took another step in consolidating control over division Blizzard Entertainment, that once took pride in its autonomy, by shifting a 200-person design studio to its ranks.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Gets Patch 1.1 With Stability Improvements and Bug Fixes on PC, Consoles 23 Gennaio 2021Cyberpunk 2077 has got Patch 1.1 for PC, consoles, and Stadia. CD Projekt Red shared the changelog for the patch on the official website and it focuses on stability improvements, some visual fixes, fixes for quests, and more.
- Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord 23 Gennaio 2021OnePlus Nord and Mi 10i are two smartphones that offer very good performance for the price, but which one should you pick? I put them head to head to see which one is the one for you.
- Twitter Bans Suspected Iran Account After Post Threatens Donald Trump 23 Gennaio 2021Twitter said it has permanently banned an account that some in Iran believe is linked to the office of the country’s supreme leader after a posting that seemed to threaten former President Donald Trump.
- High-Speed Internet Ban in Jammu and Kashmir Extended Till February 6 23 Gennaio 2021The Jammu and Kashmir administration has extended the ban on high-speed mobile data services across the Union Territory, except Ganderbal and Udhampur, till February 6
- Google Search on Mobile to Get Redesign With More Focus on Important Information, Rounded Overall Aesthetic 23 Gennaio 2021Google Search on mobile is being redesigned to make it easier for users to find what they are looking for. The redesign will roll out in the coming days.
- Reliance Jio Added 25.1 Million Customers in Q3, APRU Increased to Rs. 151 23 Gennaio 2021Reliance Jio added 25.1 million customers in the Q3 ending December 31. The company released its financial performance report for wherein it shared a churn rate of 1.63 percent was caused by continuing impact of COVID-19 and malicious campaigns against the company.